Half Night or Overnight Sleep Solution Package:
Price: Half $1,000 Overnight: $2,500
- 30 minute pre-call
- In-home support – 6 hours (half-night) or 12 hours (overnight)
- Bedroom assessment
- Personalized sleep plan
- Six (6) 15-minute follow-up calls
- Three (3) weeks of email support
What to expect…
BEFORE your consultation:
- Look at your calendar and find a time when you have at least 2-3 weeks of “normal” – no trips, weddings, pediatrician appointments, etc. Based on that time frame, figure out a few mornings or afternoons that you’d be available for the 30 minute pre-call (preferably within a few days of when you’ll start).
- Send me an email with your possible dates for your 30 minute pre-call and the half night or overnight and I’ll confirm those dates via email.
- I will email you a detailed questionnaire for you to fill out and email back at least 2 business days before the pre-call.
- We’ll have the pre-call 1-2 days prior to your consultation to discuss your questionnaire and the logistics for that night, including my tips for setting up Night 1 for success and give you any “homework” – making adjustments to the bedroom environment, etc.
- Hopefully you’ve got everyone on board – your spouse, nanny and anyone else who regularly cares for your child during the day. If not, now’s the time! Helpful tip: Sleep training without the support of your spouse is difficult, so be sure that everyone is on the same page!
DURING the consultation:
- I will arrive at your home one hour prior to your child’s recommended bedtime and stay 6 hours (half-night) or 12 hours (overnight).
- We’ll do the bedroom assessment first thing and make any necessary adjustments. I’ll assess the room in seven areas (light, sound, temperature, crib/bed set up, sleepwear, loveys/blankies and room set up).
- We’ll do the bedtime routine together and I’ll (usually) be in the room with you as you put your baby to bed (depends on the age and temperament of the child).
- Each time your child wakes up or comes out of his room, I’ll show you exactly what to do to get him/her back to sleep PLUS I’ll be able to see – in real time – how your child adapts to the new process and can make any changes immediately instead of waiting until the next day during our follow up call.
- Before you go to bed, we’ll schedule your first 15-minute follow-up call for the next day.
AFTER the consultation:
- You’ll have six (6) 15-minute follow up calls and three (3) weeks of email support.
- Write down any questions that you forgot to ask while I was at your house and email them to me.
- At the end of the three weeks, I’ll send you a reference guide that includes: common regressions (illness, teething, developmental milestones, travel), Daylight Savings Time, and nap transitions.
Text Support Price: $75.00
Would you like live help with plan implementation? Unlimited text support is for the 1st 3 nights of implementation only.
Nursery Evaluation Price $50.00
I will assess your nursery in seven areas (light, sound, temperature, crib/bed set up, sleepwear, loveys/blankies and room set up). I’ll make any adjusts as needed.
You will receive 50% off second child’s package.